My Weightloss Journey

Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Dance!


I HAVE FOLLOWERS!!!
 
Holy moly!!  When I discovered this, I literally did a Happy Dance (dramatically enough for my hubby to give me the "you're crazy" look).   Haha!

Who would've thought that someone would be interested in reading about me?   I know this may be a minor detail to some, but to me, this makes this journey all the more real.  I've been reading lots of bandsters' blogs and I'm following their milestones.  The reason I wanted so badly to join this blogging community was to receive the same love and support.  It seems to me that what helps others get through their good and bad days is the constant support of their followers.  Now, I have some!  :)   I feel like now I can truly take on this new challenge!

So, Welcome to my followers:  Debi, Grace, Michelle and Jessica!  I'm excited to read your blogs and to share my experiences with you!  Thank you for your support!

(click on each of their names to check out their blogs!  Jessica, I can't seem to find your blog.  If you give me your blog address, I'd love to visit your site!)


 ** Update:  I believe Jessica's blog is here (Jessica correct me if I'm wrong).  I didn't realize it, but I'm already following her blog and I recommend you check it out, too!

9 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel!!

    I checked my blog several times a day (and still do!!), and was jumping for joy everytime a new Follower joined in!

    Like I said, start to leave comments on the blogs you are Following and you will be surprised how fast you list of Follower's grows!!!

    Can't wait to find out when your Surgery will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel!!!! Having a support group really helps the ups and downs of WLS so much easier to bear!!!!
    Good luck!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you popped by and left you address. Now we can go through this together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brie! It's me again, just wanted to say that I clicked on your Follower icon and noticed that you added your blog link to it!! That's great, now anyone can find you!! So glad to see that your Follower's are growing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness girl!..you and I could be soulmates!..or twins separated at birth! I have had every emotion you have!..thankyou so much for posting on my blog. I haven't met anyone that was three months out like me. It will be so much fun to follow your journey together with mine. I needed you..you just didn't know it. (don't worry I am not a cyber stalker..lol) thanks again for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The longer you are on here and the more posts you have and the more comments you leave on peoples blogs your list will increase as well as the support . You are doing awesome.. You will have a long list of supporters as your journey begins..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome Brie! I was banded on May 24, 2010. I also had to do the 6 month diet and nutrition program. It sucked, but I did have time to learn and read about the band. This blogging community is wonderful! Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've given you a Blog award...see tomorrow's (8/12) Blog to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So excited to see there are others out in the world like me!

    mimi

    http://thebigfatbet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete